C-Poll

The latest C-Poll is closed. You can read all about it here!

October 19, 2005

They're watching...

Friend and fellow blogger Ray noted that the maker of Degree anti-perspirant/deodorant (Unilever) is now including inspirational slogans (e.g. "LIVE LIFE") on their products. Not long after posting that observation, Ray got an e-mail from one of the folks behind Degree's new marketing campaign, thanking him for the product mention (it wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement of the slogan idea, but any product mention that doesn't trash the product is counted as a positive mention, I suppose) and offering him a year's supply of Degree as a thank-you gift.

Since I'm a long-time loyal user of Degree, you might think that I'm using this post to troll for free stuff. Well, I am.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Awaiting the avalanche of traffic.

In case they're still watching:

Rolex
BMW
Robert Mondavi
Taylor Made
Boston Whaler

Just covering my bases.