1. The blue bracelets will easily identify people who believe that America is great because of its government instead of freedom.
2. The bracelets will identify people who believe that any price paid for freedom is too much, and that living peacefully as a slave is better than fighting to be free.
3. The bracelets will identify people who believe in the mob, and not in the individual, and who have enlisted wholeheartedly in the war against individualism.
4. We will be able to identify the people who believe that America should be a country of equal results rather than a system that guarantees equal opportunity.
5. People who believe that the government should own and control our retirement accounts will be identified by that flash of blue on their wrists.
6. We will be able to recognize those who believe that accomplishment should be punished while laziness and poor decision making should be rewarded.
January 17, 2005
By their bracelets shall ye know them
Boortz (scroll down to "Blue Bracelets") lists some of the reasons why he thinks those "Count Me Blue" bracelets are a great idea: