C-Poll

The latest C-Poll is closed. You can read all about it here!

May 12, 2004

Comments welcome!

Comments on my posts are always welcome, provided you don't say anything that hurts my feelings.

Well.... if you must speak your mind, go ahead. To nobody's surprise, I reserve the right to delete any comments that I, as sole arbiter, deem inappropriate. Here are three simple rules for C-Pol comments:
  • Keep it on topic!
  • Keep it civil!
  • Keep it clean!
The comments feature no longer requires Blogger registration before you post! If you do not wish to post your comments directly, you can still send your comments via e-mail to the address given in the sidebar.

I reserve the right to quote comments sent to me privately. I will, however, not reveal the name of the correspondent unless expressly given permission to do so.

No comments: